Wednesday, March 24, 2010

|- Get o2 Kno Me Prt. 1 -|


Three names I go by:
1. Tash
2. Tashme
3. Tashie

Three jobs I have had:
1. N/A
2. N/A
3. N/A

Three places I have lived:
1. St. Thomas, USVI
2. St. Croix, USVI
3. New York

Three favorite drinks:
1. Um, Apple Juice
2. Root Beer
3. Orange Soda

Three TV shows I watch:
1. Criminal Minds
2. CSi: Miami
3. Bad Girls Club

Three places I have been:
1. Tortola
2. Virgin Gorda
3. St John

Three places I would like to visit:
1. Disney World !. :)
2. Puerto Rico
3. Italy

Three people who text (or bbm) me regularly:
1. my bestiie
2. My 2 Male Buddies
3. My Ex/Close Friend

Three favorite old TV shows:
1.Boy Meets World
2. Dexter's Laboratory
3. Smart Guy

Three favorite dishes:
1. Buffalo Wings
2. Curly Fries
3. Cheeseburgers <3

Three makeup/beauty products I cannot live without:
1. N/A
2. N/A
3. N/A

Three things I'm looking forward to:
1. Carnival!
2. Summer!
3. Moving o2 California !!

No comments:

Post a Comment